Sometimes the pulls of life take us on a road far from the heart and purpose of here and now.
Autumn Creek is a place to rekindle and develop relationships, to rejuvenate and make new His imprint on our life, and rediscover His calling - taking His vision into the heart of ministry.
Autumn Creek is tucked into the mountainside of Breckenridge, Colorado. The home is situated on 11 acres of riverfront land backing to National Forest.
- Luxurious 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms accommodate 10 to 16 persons
- Living room features high vaulted ceilings with exquisite timber frame trusses and stunning picture-framed mountain views
- Open floor plan connects the kitchen, dining room and living room
- Fully equipped professional grade kitchen
- Cozy eat-in kitchen nook, large island seating, and formal dining room
- Family room with pool table, game table and wetbar
- Office and loft
All seasons are an adventure to explore. Trail access is located onsite to hike or snowshoe into the National Forest just behind the house. Bring a fishing pole and try your luck on the Blue River right outside. Canoes and kayaks make for a relaxing way to pass time on the Goose Pasture Tarn Lake two miles down the road. Surrounded by 70 privately owned acres, you’ll find solace and tranquility in the quiet that surrounds you.