Bay Shore Camp is an ideal setting for a variety of Retreats.For a few hours, a day, overnight or longer.
- Church sponsored events
- Quilt Groups
- Youth Groups
- Staff or Business planning
- Spiritual Retreats
- Reflective gatherings
- Lighthouse & Oakridge Lodge-We have 2 lodges with a total of 11 rooms, with various sleeping configurations ranging from twin to queen size beds, along with a set of bunk beds. All rooms are equipped with a table and chairs, dresser, and nightstand. Rooms include guest controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Duplex Cabins-Bay Shore Camp’s north end housing is made up of 12 duplex cabins. These cabins are “ranch style” frame buildings with showers & restrooms. All are furnished with bunk beds and include central heat and air conditioning
- AMBY LODGE ACCEPTING BOOKINGS NOW FOR 2016
Amby Lodge-Opening for rental in September of 2016
This newly built lodge will have a total of 13 rooms each set with 3 twin beds, and private bath. Central to the building is a meeting space along with a kitchen, fireplace, and lounge area where you can sit back and relax!
- Family Center-This is a large fellowship room with many extras that multiply its potential for use. This 5800 sq. ft and includes a restroom with showers, kitchenette, laundry room and a very large meeting area that can be partitioned off into two meeting spaces.
- Patton Lodge- A mini-conference center fully equipped to serve groups of up to 45. A fully equipped kitchen included. Other features: audio-visual resources, seminar tables and chairs. Gas fireplace, central heat and air-conditioning. Separate housing is directly attached.
DINING: The menu features home-cooked, buffet style meals. Our warm, attractive dining room comfortably seats 180. A smaller dining room is available for groups desiring a private dining area.
Other Amenities: We also offer many seasonal activities including a rock climbing wall, zip-line, miniature golf, and heated outdoor pool, just to mention a few.