Supplemental information for 2670/2680 Page Springs Road
A) Main House
1) Frame & Straw construction. Straw Bales were used for fireproof prevention & quietness.
2). #1 Master Bedroom has real hickory wood floors, beautiful hand-crafted steel French doors to private outdoor patio, gorgeous bathroom with 2 person Mexican travertine shower, black marble counter top, new double lava raised sinks & faucets, authentic Jacuzzi, Toto toilet seat with multiple functions. Passive solar skylights in both bathroom (smaller, manual open) & bedroom (remote closure). Walk in closet with lots of hanging space & cubicles. High elevated ceilings & new smoke detector with lithium 10year warranty. All smoke detectors can be hard wired if desired. Heated & cooled by passive solar, Kirchner ceiling fan, radiant heat in floor, Daikin heating & cooling inverter.
3). #2 Master Bedroom has a bedroom with large walk in closet, French entrance doors into foyer that leads directly into its own bathroom. Floor is carpet & Mexican travertine. Bathroom has Mexican travertine floor & large Mexican travertine on floor & walls, 2-person shower, Toto toilet with many functions, huge granite rock basin, radiant heat in floor. Bedroom is heated by passive solar, Kirchner ceiling fan, radiant wall heater & Daikin heating & cooling invertor & a small Norwegian Jotul wood stove.
4). #3 Master Bedroom has high ceilings, double sinks with onyx raised basins,
whirlpool tub with gorgeous walk-in Turkish travertine 2-person shower. Toilet is closed door with soft lid. Floors are Turkish travertine. Heating & cooling is by passive solar, radiant heat & Daikin heating & cooling invertor & ceiling fan. Separate entrance to large outdoor porch with huge wood French doors & beautiful steel screen security doors.
5). Dance room has max. capacity of 20 people, floating wood floors, full wall mirrors on north side. It has 2 huge bay windows with beautiful views. Heating & cooling by passive solar, radiant heat & Daikin heating & cooling invertors.
6). Front entrance has large custom fir wood door that opens into travertine floor mud room (with large mirror double door closets). Large travertine, mica & onyx star design in floor.
7) Large living room/meditation room with river rock wall, Mexican travertine floor. Room has fireplace with insert & fan. Passive solar & strategically located to receive Daikin heating & cooling from both sides of house. Gorgeous travertine star design in front of fireplace with malachite & onyx stones.
8). Pantry & laundry room is Mediterranean styled archways & rounded ceilings. Floors are real oak wood.
9). Kitchen & dining room combined as huge open air with flowing high elevation Arizona moss dry stacked stone. Floor is dark real oak wood. Bar, countertop & island are South African tree marble. Copper sinks in both island & main sink. Propane Italian Cosmos cooking stove with dehumidifier. Bosch high end dishwasher & Samsung double door refrigerator all less than 2 years old. Heating & cooling is by passive solar with remote closure, radiant heat & Daikin heating & cooling inverter & high end ceiling fan.
10) Off from kitchen is a stepped down area called a cave. It has passive solar plus a real fireplace. Padded seat benches for meditation & feeling your own energy vortex so famous in Sedona area & history. Cave sits on solid red rock under concrete.
11) Large living /family room with Saltillo Flooring. Cascading custom built in cabinetry. Heating & cooling is with large Extraordinary wood stove with fan, passive solar with remote closure, new high end ceiling fan, radiant heat & Daikin heating & cooling invertor. Back entrance has large custom fir wood door with large steel security screen door to outside sanctuary & herbal gardens. Exit custom built steel security doors to secret sanctuary & carport.
12) Craft room has Saltillo floor, round window with 2 long mirrored sliding door closets. Exit out to secret sanctuary via large custom steel security French doors. Heating & cooling is via radiant & passive solar & ceiling fan.
13) Roofing is rubber & rolled. High end Henry's roof painting guaranteed for 12 years is applied every 3 years.
14) Has its own well that has produced wonderful high alkaline water for years.
15) Has its own septic system.
16) Has 2 shops where Boilers, Radiant & Solar technology resides plus room for shop storage. Primary hot system is solar, secondary propane.
17) Large 70 ft by 12 ft front porch with arched walls & Turkish travertine pavers. Saltillo roof tile.
B). Historic Hopi House
1). Newly completed renovation. Was originally built in early 30's via river rock home construction by Hopi family from Hotevilla mesa.
2). Used as guest house, teaching facility for retreat center.
3). Kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath with tub & shower.
4). Stucco concrete construction preserved with exposed conduit wiring.
5). Heated by super heating wood stove & cooled by LG cooling system only. Other heating is via electrical & cooling heaters & fans.
6). Beautiful renovation of exposed wood beams. Floating wood floors, carpet in bathroom.
7). Huge pergola (less than 1 year old), 60ft by 15ft. with open air kitchen where students or family guests can enjoy House Mountain View's. Beautifully designed flagstone floor.
8). Quaint quiet porch in back with views of mesa behind property.
9). Has it's own driveway & parking lot.
10) Has it's own well with a history of good water that is extremely important today.
11) Has it's own septic system.
12). Brand new 18 gauge steel roof on ALL roofing. Will never need to be re-roofed.
C). Office, Reception Room & Large temperature-controlled cave.
1). 600 sq ft of office space for mail order business, etc with many possible functions.
2). Reception room for receiving walk in clients. Parking space. Drive in space for Fed Ex., UPS, USPS & DHL.
3). Large Cave for storage. Temperature controlled area. Concrete block walls completely filled with solid concrete to mirror adobe brick d& mud construction for temperature control plus Daikin heating & cooling inverter.
4). All heating & cooling is via Daikin with 5 inverters.
5). Brand new 18 gauge steel roof on ALL roofing. Will never need to be re-roofed.
D). Medicine Wheel
1) In 2001 the Medicine Wheel was dedicated, initiated & blessed by a Hopi Elder Woman from second mesa.
E) Art Statue Garden
1) In 2016, 5 pure Marble statues including one Fountain Marble rotating Ball was imported from the Blue Sea area of China. Multi colored China marble Sleeping Mother Earth goddess, White China marble Venus de Milo, Black China marble Black Madonna & Red China marble Thor plus the Green China marble fountain ball & base. Ball weighs approx 750 lbs.
F) There is a wire fenced enclosed garden area with a Greenhouse area with raised beds. The greenhouse is 10 ft by 30 ft.
G) There are 8 stone wall gardens that have been lovingly tended too by the owner for 18 years.
H). There is a large irrigation system in place for trees & plants throughout property.
I). As of May 2019, whole property (consisting of 2680 & 2570 North Page Springs Road) has been fenced with 5 & 6 ft. Steel posts & steel rails with high end fence mesh. 4 gates installed to exit into Coconino National Forest.
J). Property borders Coconino National Forest on North & West side.
K). This gorgeous Oasis/Retreat/Sanctuary/Home is located on the increasingly well known & popular Page Springs Winery Road. It is 9/10's of a mile from 89A & equal distance from Cottonwood & Sedona. Optimal Location is so important & this property exudes that & so much more.