Located in Asheville, North Carolina, Lutheridge Camp and Conference Center offers exceptional lodging and exceptional spaces for your next spiritual retreat, conference, corporate retreat, health and wellness retreats and more..
Lutheridge lodging options range from comfortable hotel style facilities to rustic cabins.
12 Meeting spaces of several sizes and configurations are available to host your event. They all include wireless internet, projectors, comfortable chairs and everything else to make a meeting or retreat a great success.
- The Faith Center is a multi-purpose conference center can serve up to 300 in theater-style seating.
- The Efird Lounge, beautifully rustic and woodsy, graced with two stone fireplaces, hardwood floors, and a covered porch for groups from 25 to 80 participants
- The Efird Assembly can serve up to 90 guests
- Bischoff Lodge features three large gathering spaces with one containing a large, double-sided stone fireplace, hardwood floors and stage.
- The Whisnant Chapel,an open-air chapel
Dining: A professional chef provides delicious meals and accommodates all allergies and dietary needs.
Outdoors: The 160 acres include a small lake, hiking trails, group interaction course, swimming pool, and challenge tower
Sightseeing: For those who want to get out for sight-seeing, the area offers many possibilities: the Biltmore Estate, Fly fishing, the Thomas Wolfe Memorial, the Carl Sandburg Home, The Blue Ridge Parkway and much more...