800 acres complete with Lodge, Conference Center, Reception Hall, Zipline Tour
Financial Information and additional details available to qualified candidates.
Selling whole or part. Sale Price - $5.7 million
Drawing people from such metropolitan markets as Cincinnati, Lexington, and Louisville, our resort is quickly becoming Eastern Kentucky’s #1 place for fun and relaxation. Resort is also home to a commercial zipline tourist attraction which has been shown on two national television shows. We do many reunions, retreats, weddings, conferences and events per year and the resort is perfect for all these types of events and functions.
- Reception Hall (6,992 square foot event and meeting space)
- Lodge and Conference Center (7,008 square feet, 16 bedroom log structure, sleeps 64 people, conference room for 125 people)
- Front Office/Administration Building (4619 square feet, store, restaurant spaces that can be rented)mm
- Screened Outdoor Dining and Picnic Facility (1536 square feet, seats 100 people)
- Picnic Pavilion (1,000 square feet)
- Bath House
- Maintenance Barn #1 with apartment (3,600 square feet)
- Maintenance Barn #2 (3,800 square feet/can also be picnic area)
- Horse corral
- Optional rental cabins and 50 person lodges can be additionly purchased
- Over 800+/- acres of land (600 of acreage +/- is undeveloped with development potential)
- Natural waterfalls and lakes with fishing docks.
- Hiking trails including Suzannah's Arch located inside resort
- Wedding and Event Outdoor Bluff
- Zipline Business (7 ziplines ranging from 300 – 1900 feet across gorge)
- Gated community
Wolfe and Lee Counties in Eastern Kentucky
Proximity of Daniel Boone National Forest, Natural Bridge state park and the Red River Gorge