Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains near Charlottesville Virginia, Sevenoaks is located on 130 acres of forests and meadows, with a central campus area of beautiful gardens and spacious lawns.
Bring Your Group to Sevenoaks! Sevenoaks is a peaceful, rural, non-denominational retreat and conference center. We offer our own annual schedule of programs in personal healing and spiritual development. We also deeply enjoy making our lovely center available for workshops, meetings, trainings and retreats of all kinds. We find that groups who come here are nurtured and renewed by the beauty of the land, the welcoming comfort of our facilities, and the care and sensitivity of our spiritually aware staff.
Our comfortable facilities offer:
- A dynamic and spacious, 52-foot diameter", (rest of sentence stays the same--round Sanctuary, perfect for worship services, meditation or any kind of large gathering)
- Five guest buildings, all centrally located and air-conditioned
- Overnight accommodations for up to 55 (more if people camp)
- Dining and meeting space for 15 to 100
- Gourmet dining, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian
- Bookstore and gift shop featuring books, music, art and jewelry, specializing in holistic and spiritual themes
Other natural amenities include:
- Hiking trails through the woods and fields
- Swimming in our spring-fed pond or in the nearby Rapidan River
- Large sand-lined fire circle for bonfires
- Sacred grove of huge, wise, 300-year-old Oak trees
Flexible plans to suit your needs:
We offer day, weekend and week-long package rates with service custom-suited to your needs.
We Look Forward to Hearing From You
We have welcomed many rental guests to Sevenoaks over the years and always enjoy sharing our Center with new groups as well as our long-term customers. We can assist you with all phases of the booking and rental process, from advising you about facilities and package rates, to setting up menus and meeting spaces to your specifications, to offering advice about travel options or local attractions. Our first priority is to be of service—to you, to your participants, and to your goals for your event.