This beautiful 1860’s New England farmhouse was recently completely renovated. It seamlessly combines a clean modern aesthetic with rich historical details throughout. The property is located just 30 miles from Boston and only one mile from The Point, the region’s only mixed-use destination combining shops, restaurants, grocery, hotel, office, and entertainment. Attending a retreat has never been more convenient.
- a sun filled great room overlooking the grounds that can accommodate up to 42 guests
- a Salt Cave Spa with halogenerator and space for up to ten guests for salt therapy
- a private Float Therapy tank
- one-bedroom efficiency apartment
- fully ADA accessible
- a ceremonial labyrinth
- spectacular flower gardens, expansive lawn, and mature maples on 3-acres