A unique opportunity to purchase a magnificent retreat center / community living space immersed in nature on the magical island of Lanzarote, part of the Canary islands.
Villa Amatista has been growing as a Retreat Centre and Guest House, as well as a community home for the last 23 years.
The property is a tranquil haven and oasis set in 11,000 m² of stunning established gardens and trees, surrounded by vineyards and open countryside.
This exciting prospect is set up and ready to run as a retreat centre but could equally suite some on looking to run holiday lets, community based living projects or a wedding wedding venue as well as having huge potential for more ambitious projects with more neighbouring land and property available.
Frequently called 'Islands of Eternal Spring', the Canary islands have warm and sunny weather all year round, with temperatures rarely under 16ºC (61ºF) in winter and boasts 300 days of sunshine a year.
Due to the fantastic climate the island lends its self as the perfect destination for retreats all year round drawing groups from across Europe year after year.
- Constructed area 575 m²
- 6 constructed living units - 3 Cottages and 3 Studios/apartments, with their own kitchens bathrooms and outdoor terraces with pergolas
- 2 Yurts - 6m diameter, used as bedrooms/living space, also with their own bathrooms, and one of them with its own kitchen
- Sleeps 27 (total 13 bedrooms/sleeping areas )
- Group Kitchen and Communal Dining area (8 kitchens)
- 10 bathrooms
- 70 m² Group Room (Yoga/Dance space, or possible large Living room), with wooden floors, wood burning stove, sound system, expansive views, and opening out onto the pool area
- Pool (Salt Water and Solar Heated)
- Large Roof Terrace
- Solar Hot Water in main house
- Laundry and utility areas
- Extensive well established mature Gardens with a fantastic assortment of interesting plants and wooded areas.
- Large organic vegetable garden
- Spiral Labyrinth Meditation Garden
- Stone Circle Ceremonial area
- Hens area
- Compost areas
- Own sewage plant - grey water watering system
- Quiet Rural Location on the edge of La Vegueta village - in protected agricultural part of the island, well located and within easy reach of beaches, volcanoes, and country walks.
- Spectacular Famara beach - 10 minutes
- Timanfaya Fire mountains National volcanic park - 10 minutes
- Local produce Sunday market - next village -5min
- Local shop
- Teguise old Island Capital - 10 minutes
- Airport 20 minutes
- Beautiful Views and local walks
- Total Plot size: 11,000m² (originally bought as 2 individual parcels)
Included in the sale.
We have spent years collecting all the amenities and equipment needed for guests and groups to have the best possible experience at Villa Amatista.
Every thing required for the running of the retreat centre including all furniture, house hold and kitchen equipment will be included in the sale.
The website domain name for Villa Amatista will also be included in the sale bringing continued enquiry for future business.
We also have many repeat customers hosting retreats year after year and would of course be passing on their custom.
For all sale inquires please contact email@example.com